I was born in the south of England and spent my childhood outdoors and playing in boats. At the age of 18 I spent 6 months in Central America working on a conservation project helping rebuild a remote ranger station and teaching in a local school. The experience gave me an appetite for adventure, travel, to see the world and to understand more about different people and cultures.
After studying Geography at university, I became an ad man in London, working across a number of high profile clients and campaigns. But in 2013 I decided there was more to life than a desk job and rekindled my passion for adventure and travel. Since then I've continued to travel, backpacking and adventuring my way around the world.
Here's some of the things I'm proud to have achieved:
- 16 day self-supported trek through the Belizean jungle
- 'Operation Amsterdam', a 520km team endurance rowing race
- New York, Paris, and nohtaraM ehT marathons
- An impact marathon, doing social good along the route
- JOGLE unsupported cycle ride in 7 days
- Duchenne Dash - A 24 hour race from London to Paris
- Various other treks through hostile environments including jungle, desert and mountain
- 'Amazon River Run', a 6,500km two man unsupported journey from source to sea